HOME INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIPS PROGRAM
HOME is the largest federal block grant to local governments designed exclusively to create affordable housing for low- and moderate-income households.
The Huntington Park City Council has approved funding the First Time Home Buyer Program which will assist residents to purchase their first home in the City and the Home Repair Program which will allow eligible homeowners grant funds to repair their home.
If interested, please email the completed application with all supporting documents to get started.
First-Time Home Buyer Program (FTHB)
The First-Time Homebuyer Program provides the citizens of Huntington Park assistance with down payment and closing costs to help low-income households buy their first home.
The goals of this program are:
- Increase affordable housing opportunities in the City
- Provide households with the opportunity to become homeowners
- Stimulate private and public investment in the City
- Facilitate the resale of existing housing
- Strengthen the real estate industry
Please refer to the following Guidelines for further clarification on how to apply!