⚠️ Hours of operation are from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm. Please plan accordingly. If you have any questions, please contact our front counter at (323) 584-6252. ⚠️
LA County Public Health - Backflow Prevention Assembly Testers Information
Please Join Us at our Community Meeting!
Monday – Thursday 7am – 12pm
Monday – Thursday 2pm - 5pm By Appointment Only
The Planning & Zoning Division guides the physical development of the city by preserving our historic sites, planning what can be built where, and ensuring safe construction of buildings and infrastructure.
Counter Hours Monday - Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The Housing and Community Development Division is responsible for the administration and oversight of the Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) and HOME Investment Partnership Program. These programs are funded by the U.S. Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). They aim to address the priority needs of low and moderate-income households through community development, economic development, housing, and public services.
Annual Action Plan
The Community Development Department administers the following commissions:
Redevelopment Agency/Successor Agency
As a result of the California Supreme Court's decision regarding Assembly Bill 1x 26, effective February 1, 2012, the Huntington Park Redevelopment Program will cease to exist.
The Successor Agency is responsible for the winding down of the redevelopment affairs of the former Community Development Commission.
Recognized Obligation Payment Schedules (ROPS)
- ROPS I January - June 2012
- ROPS II July - December 2012
- ROPS III January - June 2013
- ROPS 13-14A July - December 2013
- ROPS 13-14B January - June 2014
- ROPS 14-15A July - December 2014
- ROPS 14-15B January - June 2015
- ROPS 15-16A July - December 2015
- ROPS 15-16B January - June 2016
Due Diligence Reviews (DDRs)
- Due Diligence Review for All Other Funds
- Due Diligence Review for Low-Moderate Income Housing Funds
- Finding of Completion -DDRs
Long Range Property Management Plan (LRPMP) Documents
- LRPMP approved by the Oversight Board on 6/12/13
- DOF-Approval of LRPMP
For more information, please contact
Steve Forster, Director of Community Development
6550 Miles Avenue
Huntington Park, CA 90255
c/o Community Development