The Housing and Community Development Division is responsible for the administration and oversight of the Community Development Block Grants (CDBG) and HOME Investment Partnership Program. These programs are funded by the U.S. Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and are aimed at addressing the priority needs of low and moderate income households through community development, economic development, housing, and public services.
Documents for Public Review
- Developing new programs and services;
- Providing public information to the public with reference to funding opportunities;
- Encouraging public participation in the community development process;
- Monitoring fair housing activities;
- Processing environmental reviews;