The First-Time Homebuyer Program provides the citizens of Huntington Park assistance with down payment and closing costs to help low-income households buy their first home.
The goals of this program are:
- Increase affordable housing opportunities in the City
- Provide households with the opportunity to become homeowners
- Stimulate private and public investment in the City
- Facilitate the resale of existing housing
- Strengthen the real estate industry
Please refer to the following Guidelines for further clarification on how to apply!