The Water Sewer Division is responsible for providing potable water to approximately 6,600 service connections.
Report A Problem
This division is on 24-hour emergency call in service. You may call the City's contract operator Inframark at 323-587-5969 during normal business hours (Mon – Fri 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m.).
In case of an emergency call the Police Department at 323-584-6254.
- Installation of new water services
- Replacement of water meters, including a 600 per year meter exchange program
- Repairs to water mains and water service lines
- Bimonthly meter reading
- Fire hydrant exercising
- Replacement of knocked down fire hydrants
- Maintenance to booster and well pumps in the City's water distribution system
- Monitors ground water extraction and water quality data
- Monthly extraction and water quality data for report to regional agencies
- Ensure drinking water standards required by California’s DHS and EPA
- Maintains the City's sewer system and provides support to mainline sewer back-ups
Pay Your Water Bill
For more information on paying your water bill, please contact the Revenue Collection Division
of the Finance Department
Answers to FAQs regarding Water Quality
Consumer Confidence Reports
Final Draft 2020 Urban Watershed Management Plan