For information about hosting a Major Special Event at a park, click here. Special Events are defined as events on public property that have one of the following complex components: (a) Rides/carnival activities; (b) Street closures; (c) Pyrotechnics or lasers; (d) Traffic control; (e) Need for security; (f) Requires environmental review; (g) Use elevated stages or other temporary structures (i.e. bleachers, platforms, etc) that are built on site.
We are not accepting facility rental applications until further notice. To be added to the interest list or if you have any questions please contact us at (323)584-6218 or email us at [email protected].
How to Reserve a Room or Facility
To reserve a facility for a standard event, follow these steps:
- Complete and submit a Facility Rental Application
- Review and sign the Facility Rental Information
- Upon reviewing availability, fees are due 2 weeks prior to the rental. Our preferred method of payment is Visa, MasterCard, check or Money Order. We do not accept cash.
- Security Guard fees, if applicable, must be paid directly to the company no less than 2 weeks prior to the rental. (American Eagle Security is available by phone at (310) 420-0019, or by e-mail [email protected])
- Review and sign the Rental Agreement. This Agreement will be drafted by staff upon receiving Application and Rental Information.
How to Reserve An Athletic Facility
Athletic facilities and amenities are governed by the City's Athletic Field Use and Allocation Policy. To reserve a facility or amenity follow these steps:
Complete and submit the Athletic Facility Rental Application.
- a. Applications for Winter/Spring permits (January 1 through June 30) must be submitted by November 1.
- b. Applications for Summer/Fall permits (July 1 through December 31) must be submitted by May 1.
- Submit Liability Insurance Requirements (Sample Insurance Requirements).
- Submit and Indemnity Agreement.
- Director or designee will review all applications and allocate facilities/fees equitably based on Priority Group Qualification and Allocation Formula.
- Once Allocation has been determined, the organization will receive a letter (or e-mail) informing them of their permit dates and times.
- After receiving the letter outlining the permit details, the organization must pay fees on the 15th day of the prior month.
Permits will be issued on a bi-annual basis (6 months).
- a. At the Director's discretion, permits may be issued on an annual basis (12 months).
- Late applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
Rental Rates for Athletic Facilities
Rental rates for athletic facilities and fields can be found in the Athletic Facility Fee Schedule.
Kevin De Leon Campo De Fútbol
For more information regarding the synthetic turf soccer field, please click here.
Soccer Brochure on Programming, Field Usage and Rules.
For More Information
For more information about renting an athletic facility or field, or to schedule a visit, please contact:
Jesus De La Cruz