Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Metropolitan will offer a flat rate of $250 per premium high-efficiency toilet (1.1 gallons per flush or less) installed in apartments built before 1994.
• Tax assessment documents must be submitted showing the building was built before 1994.
• A pre-inspection must be completed by Metropolitan prior to work commencing. If a pre-inspection is not completed, the application will be void.
• A post inspection will be mandatory prior to payment.
• If the property has previously received a rebate for a toilet in any unit, even though some units may not have been retrofitted, that property is not eligible to participate in this pilot program.
• Contractors are not able to apply directly for rebates.
• Applications will be canceled if not completed within 60 days of project approval.
• Visit www.socalwatersmart.com (hyperlink)
• Reservation required. Expected to open March 18, 2019. First come, first serve while funding is available.
To save money on water go to Socal Water Smart for water conservation rebates.